Prepare to be a leader in today’s health care environment. Learn to integrate health and wellness promotion for individuals and populations into your clinical, academic, research and service activities and how to influence the health of populations.
Our combined, four-year internal medicine-preventive medicine residency provides the first two years of internal medicine residency training, followed by two years of training in preventive medicine, including academic and practicum phases. We offer:
- Expert faculty who serve as mentors
- Comprehensive clinical training at affiliated hospitals, governmental public health departments, health agencies, health care providers and a managed care organization
- A course of graduate study leading to either an MPH degree in your choice of five concentrations or an MS degree in epidemiology
- Innovative opportunities for research and for learning strategies for quality improvement
- A program fully accredited by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)