This program, located within Erie County Medical Center, provides services to patients between the ages of 14-30 years.
- education, treatment recommendations, and coping strategies for psychosis
- family education program focusing on psychosis, treatment, family stress, and communication
- monthly family meetings for education and support
- individualized medication treatment
- patient assistance in developing and attaining employment or education goals through a Support Education/Employment Specialist
- support with needs related to transportation, housing, disability, legal, insurance, social services needs, or general continuity of care