Chinazom Ibegbu M.D./M.A.
Education and Training:
- Fellowship, Neuro-Oncology, University of Rochester (2018)
- Residency, Neurology, Emory University (2016)
- Internship, Medicine, Emory University (2013)
- MA, Bioethics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2012)
- MD, Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2012)
- BS, Human Biology, Health, and Society, Cornell University (2008)
- General Neurologist, Department of Neurology, University at Buffalo University at Buffalo (2020-present)
- Neuro-Oncologist, Neuro-Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute (2020-present)
- Neuro-Oncologist/General Neurologist, Department of Neurology, University of Rochester University of Rochester (2018–2019)
- Resident, Department of Neurology, Emory University School of Medicine Emory University (2015–2016)
- Occhiogrosso J, Hemminger L, Burke J, Ibegbu C, Serventi J, Mohile N. (2020) Treatment-Related Decisions in Malignant Gliomas: A Feasibility Study. J Palliat Med (Jan), 23(2): 264-267.
- Wasilewski A, Serventi J, Ibegbu C, Wychowski T, Burke J, Mohile N. (2020) Epilepsy education in gliomas: engaging patients and caregivers to improve care. Support Care Cancer (Mar), 28(3): 1405-1409.
- Gewandter JS, Chaudari J, Ibegbu C, Kitt R, Serventi J, Burke J, Culakova E, Kolb N, Sluka KA, Tejani MA, Mohile NA. (2019) Wireless transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation device for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy: an open-label feasibility study. Support Care Cancer (May), 27(5): 1765-1774.
- Society for Neuro-Oncology (2016–present)
- American Academy of Neurology (2013–present)
In the Media: