Medical school is one of the most exciting times in the life of
an aspiring physician.
Yet it is also one of the most challenging.
Every student, regardless of his or her background, will require
personal and professional assistance to navigate the path that
leads to a medical degree.
We in the Office of Medical Education (OME) understand this and
are here to support you.
We encourage you to contact us for assistance with:
- questions or concerns you have about any aspect of your medical
education at UB
- coordinating, monitoring and supporting your progress through
- registering for and scheduling courses
- personal, academic and career counseling
- basic financial aid questions
- registering for the United States Medical Licensing Examination
Steps (USMLE) I and II
- applying for residency
The Office of Medical Education also:
- coordinates the admissions process
- houses the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- maintains the official record of each student
- provides information regarding academic and curricular
- facilitates all aspects of the curriculum and assists with its
development, implementation and evaluation
We look forward to working with you.