Clinical Instructor, Associate Program Director
Dr. Robert Macek is board certified in Family Medicine and provides primary care to adults and children of all ages.
He is a graduate of American University of Antigua, WI. He completed his internship at Buffalo General Hospital and his residency in Family Medicine at Erie County Medical Center. He was selected as the Academic Chief Resident during his final year of residency and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Macek has experience in providing care to patients at Jefferson Family Medicine Clinic, Lighthouse Clinic, ECMC Family Health Center and UBMD Family Medicine of Amherst.
Dr. Macek offers a complete range of primary care services to patients of all ages including annual physicals, wellness visits, preventative care, routine examinations, prenatal care, obstetric care and sick visits for common illnesses and injuries.
Dr. Macek is also a volunteer lieutenant fireman and EMT with Cleveland Hill Fire department providing fire suppression, hazmat response and emergency medical services since 2016.
Education and Training:
• Residency, Family Medicine, University at Buffalo Department of Family Medicine, Academic Chief Resident (2015 - 2018)
• MD, American University of Antigua, College of Medicine (2014)
• Medical Director, Family Medicine Inpatient Services, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital (2019 – present)
• Great Lakes Integrated Medical Records, Physician Advisory Board, UBMD (2019 – present)
• Associate Program Director of Family Medicine Residency, University at Buffalo (2018-present)
• Attending Physician, Family Medicine, University at Buffalo (2018-present)
• Cleveland Hill Fire Department (2016 – Present)
Awards and Honors:
• Excellence in Precepting Award, UB Family Medicine (2019)
• Faculty, Advanced Life Support Obstetrics (2019)
• Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (2018)
• Resident Physician Achievement Award, Erie County Medical Society (2018)
• Firefighter of the Year, Cleveland Hill Fire Department (2017)