Chinazom Ibegbu M.D./M.A.
Education and Training:
- Neuro-Oncology, University of Rochester (2018)
- Neurology, Emory University, Chief Resident (2016)
- Medicine, Emory University (2013)
- MD, Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2012)
- MA, Bioethics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2012)
- BS, Human Biology, Health, and Society, Cornell University (2008)
- Neuro-Oncologist, Neuro-Oncology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute (2020-present)
- General Neurologist, Department of Neurology, University at Buffalo, University at Buffalo (2020-present)
- Neuro-Oncologist/General Neurologist, Department of Neurology, University of Rochester, University of Rochester (2018–2019)
- Resident, Department of Neurology, Emory University School of Medicine, Emory University (2015–2016)
- Wasilewski A, Serventi J, Ibegbu C, Wychowski T, Burke J, Mohile N. Epilepsy education in gliomas: engaging patients and caregivers to improve care. Support Care Cancer. 2020; 28(3).
- Occhiogrosso J, Hemminger L, Burke J, Ibegbu C, Serventi J, Mohile N. Treatment-Related Decisions in Malignant Gliomas: A Feasibility Study. J Palliat Med. 2020; 23(2).
- Society for Neuro-Oncology (2016–present)
- American Academy of Neurology (2013–present)
In the Media: