Production of Iodine-124: Evaluation of labeled 3'-(3-[124I]Iodobenzoyl)-3'-debenzoylpaclitaxel and antibodies.
Upon completion of this lecture, participants will be able to:
1. Describe how Iodine-124 is produced using a cyclotron’s solid target system.
2. List the step involved in the process of I-124 purification.
3. Recognize suitable labeling sites on a compound for attaching I-124
4. List the steps involved in purification and QC of an I-124 labeled compound.
5. Explain the significance of animal bio-distribution studies and how they are performed.
6. Summarize the role of microPET in the development of a new radiopharmaceutical
CME and VOICE credit available