University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Seminar

Make Your Strategic Vision a Reality with Goal Setting

Date:
Friday, February 24, 2017
Time:
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Location:
UB Downtown Gateway Building
Presenter:
UB's Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership

92% of all Americans fail at completing their goals. This program will provide the accountability you need to be a part of the other 8%.

The University at Buffalo School of Management’s Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL) is pleased to offer a workshop that will allow you to achieve your professional goals by mastering the art of goal setting.

Through this workshop participants will learn to:
- Properly write goals
- Simplify your goals into measurable, attainable action items - Overcome the obstacles that are currently holding you back from achieving your goals
- Utilize tools such as a mobile app to keep you on track
- Stay accountable with the help of a coach and team
- Understand the value of goal setting in steering your business in a profitable direction

For more information, contact:

Email: mgt-cel@buffalo.edu
Phone: 716.885.5715