We encourage residents, fellows and faculty to participate in this special opportunity to show your work.
W. Alan Guo, MD, Vice Chairman for Research, is coordinating the event.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your abstract:
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically in a Word document file, 12 point font, max one page.
- Limit your abstract to 250 words, including tables and figures.
- Authors to indicate their department, where studies were conducted and if resident or fellow.
- Submit via email to email@example.com.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like. We will try to choose a balanced program.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
6:45am - 12:30pm
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences building:
- Grand Rounds (6:45am -7:45am) located in 2nd floor, M&T Auditorium, Room 2120 B, with guest speaker, Dr. Michael Sarr, Professor of Surgery at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
- Poster Session (8:00am – 9:00am), located on 2nd floor in atrium outside of Room 2220 A&B
- Formal Oral Presentations (9:00am – 12:30pm), located on 2nd floor in Room 2220 A&B
- Lunch to follow immediately (located on 1st floor in Active Learning Center)