Jessica H. Reynolds, PhD, vice chair for faculty development, is responsible for enhancing the careers of our faculty and providing support for faculty to reach their goals.
Her responsibilities include:
- Meeting individually with Department of Medicine faculty regarding mentorship and career guidance.
- Leading and facilitating workshops and seminars on professional development.
- Leadership and facilitation of various external career development and enrichment opportunities; e.g., leadership training.
- Mentorship in research, which is a collaborative effort with the vice chair for research.
- Leadership role in promotion and tenure for Department of Medicine faculty, which involves providing guidance and mentorship to faculty at different stages in their career.
- Goal champion in the Department of Medicine Strategic Plan regarding faculty/staff wellness and recruitment and retention.