The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (BNMC) houses the Buffalo General Medical Center, Gates Vascular Institute, Oishei Children’s Hospital and Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, all of which are directly connected via indoor walkways.
Features of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus include:
- Fully-equipped neurosurgical operating rooms, complete with hybrid open/neurointervential suites, intraventricular and skull base endoscopy including high definition screens, microscopy, stereotactic navigation, operative MRI, and gamma-knife radiotherapy.
- Neuroimaging equipment, including CT, MRI and angiography.
- Dedicated resident and fellow room and resident library.
- Ready access to attending offices for consultative and support services.
- System-wide, 24-hour computer access to medical records, including history and physicals, consults, discharge summaries, laboratory studies, radiographical imaging, and pathology reports.