Transfer Students and Students in Other Programs

We accept qualified transfer students into our third-year class if there is room, while students from other graduate programs may apply only to our first-year class.

Transfer Students

Student attrition determines the number of third-year transfer spots available in our third-year classes.

If we have space, we will consider your application only if you document the hardship you would experience by remaining at your current school. 

Students in Other Graduate Programs

If you are enrolled in, or have graduated from, another professional program—such as an MS, PhD or DDS program—you must meet the same admission requirements and complete the same application process as other applicants.