These following steps will guide you on setting up the preferred Microsoft Store version for Windows 8 and 10.
1. Press the Windows Button on your keyboard to access the Microsoft Metro screen and then select the Store icon.
2.When you are in the Microsoft Store, type Remote Desktop to search.
3. Select Remote Desktop and then install.
4. The Remote Desktop should appear on your start menu. Select it and then choose Access RemoteApp and Desktop Connection
5. Enter address https://smbsrdwa.med.buffalo.edu/rdweb/feed/webfeed.aspx
6. Enter your Jacobs School username and password. Be sure it start with smbs\
7. You should see RemoteApp and Desktop Connection added applications. Select OK.
8. Now you'll see the SMBS Store applications.